Your community association is a truly specialized organization and as such it requires highly specialized professionals to support its endeavors. Are you putting your most valuable assets in the hands of the most qualified professionals?
With our multi-faceted understanding of association management and our industry specific credentials, Trestle Management Group provides an unsurpassed portfolio of community management services specifically designed to aid the volunteer Boards of Directors in fulfilling their fiduciary responsibilities to the members of their associations. The meticulous integration of these systems has enabled us to exceed our customers’ high expectations time and time again.
Administrative ServicesTrestle Management Group provides the professional and personal administrative support your community association deserves. Our commitment to excellence ensures that every aspect of the management of your community will be run smoothly for years to come.
- Responsive and Proactive Communication
- Utilization of State-of-the-art Technologies including Homeowner App, Website / Portal, eNotifications, and Customer Service Automation
- Comprehensive Board Support and Training
- Compliance Enforcement
- Architectural Review
- Insurance / Risk Management
- Policy Development
- Professional Services Coordination
Financial ServicesAt Trestle Management Group, our financial management services extend well beyond accurate bookkeeping. The combination of our operational expertise and our long range vision will enable us to quickly become your trusted resource for all financial matters concerning your community association.
- LOCAL Team of Vastly Experienced Accounting Professionals
- Build Trust and Confidence by Focusing on Complete Accounting Transparency
- Virtually Eliminate Collection Expenses through Our Partnerships with Local HOA Law Firms
- Comprehensive and Timely Delivery of Monthly Financials No Later Than the 10th Business Day
- Utilization of Web-Based Technologies that Further Enhance Accuracy, Accessibility, and Transparency
- Annual Budget Development
Community ServicesOur extensive background in residential construction and development, project management, and contractor supervision, makes Trestle Management Group uniquely qualified to provide the vital technical knowledge needed to properly manage the maintenance of your community's physical assets.
- Unsurpassed Focus on Protecting and Enhancing Community Home Values
- Building Improved Sense of Community through Social Event Coordination and Lifestyle Programs
- Comprehensive Community Inspections Utilizing Smart Phone and Tablet Technologies
- Timely Service Request Processing and Reporting
- Comprehensive Contractor Bidding Procedures and Management